Washington Research & Legal Analysis has invented a unique location for paralegals and a formal series of services that are not exclusive to good practicing lawyers.
All requests for Notary Public and Mediation by appointment only.
Masters Business Administration and Management,
Baccalaureate Law and Society
Associates Legal Studies & Paralegal Certificate
Continues to study
Are you planning to represent yourself in a property negligence claim? Washington Research & Legal Analysis can review your claim and answer any of your questions about the legal process. We work with a variety of local property owners, tenants and property management companies.
Learn more about the limited responsibilities of a paralegal, and the demand for paralegals through the:
- the Massachusetts Paralegal Association
- the Massachusetts Bar Association
- the American Arbitration Association
- and the American Bar Association
If you're searching for an independent paralegal you can rely on, look no further than Washington Research & Legal Analysis. Our owner has years of paralegal experience and can make appropriate adjustments according to lawyer supervision.
We provide a variety of paralegal services, including:
Starting a small business? We can help you set up an LLC. Contact us today to speak with an independent paralegal in Fall River, MA.
- Do you have time to make sure documents and clients are ready for court?
- Do you have time to address high volume case logs?
- Do you have time to free up pandemic over flow case briefing?
- Court Customer support = guidance that adheres to appropriate Rules, Orders, and Procedures
- Clearly written case briefs = outlines that use uniform vocabulary and plain language.
- Your Access to Paralegal services = Research and Legal Analysis
Call 857-251-2998 today to schedule an appointment for paralegal services.